Our Goal is to help you accept payments anywhere you want.
Our solutions are backed by the most reliable and secure systems in the industry. When you’re with ARX Payment Services, you're in the best hands.
Competitive fee structure
Merchants are put on the proper pricing model to qualify for the lowest processing rates for their size of business and particular industry.
We are always available for consultation. Call us about maintaining the lowest cost of accepting credit cards; procedures to prevent chargebacks/fraud; available online reporting features; PCI compliance and to make sure you are taking advantage of all of the available tools.
Personalized customer service and product customization – Each ARX customer has a dedicated service representative to personally quarterback individual service needs including equipment downloads, batching issues, help with PCI compliance and more. This eliminates long periods of time on hold and slow response time that is typical in the credit card processing industry.
Our user-friendly online platform lets you take card and check payments over the phone or face-to-face.
- Easily process debit and credit cards and electronic checks online. Swipe cards for your in-person transactions and accept payments from your customer's checking account. This cost-effective internet-based solution needs no installation or required software upgrades and includes an ecommerce shopping cart at no additional cost to you.
- Ensure secure transactions so your customers' data is safeguarded. Additional security and fraud prevention features like Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Verification Value (CVV and CVV2) are standard.
- Set up recurring billing. Make payments easier for your customers by setting up automatic payments directly from their bank account or using their credit card. Provide peace of mind while ensuring prompt payment, making billing and collections most efficient.
- Process electronic checks through the Virtual Terminal and skip a trip to the bank. Check information is entered at the time of purchase and funds are credited in as quickly as 72 hours.
- Compatible with most versions of QuickBooks software.
“Brian helped several of my clients reduce their fees and solved their technology challenges. I never hesitate to recommend him to my clients.” – Melva Copley, President of Office Support Services (OSS)
More sales opportunities are available when you allow your customers to pay on the go. Use your smartphone or tablet, Apple (iOS) or Android with no limit on monthly credit card transaction volume. ARX Payment Services will settle to your preferred bank account within 48 hours of each transaction to maximize your cash flow.
- No additional fees for mobile transactions.
- End-to-end encryption - Your customers' credit card data remains safe with encryption at all stages of the transaction
- Inventory control - Store commonly used items for easy and quick access to inventory, upload pictures, add descriptions for items you sell, and even scan bar codes!
Electronic Check and ACH Processing
- Reporting features give you a transaction snapshot for a more detailed overview of processing history.
- Increase your sales opportunities by accepting checks in-person, online or by mail and save time, money, and skip those trips to the bank to make deposits.
Be ready to improve business with more ways to accept and process payments anywhere. Accept all major credit cards and debit cards including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB, Debit/ATM, and private label cards as well as PIN debit and signature debit transactions.
ARX Payment Services helps you provide your customers with easy and secure methods to buy your products and services wherever they are.
POS Retail Solutions
Reliable, secure, high-performance POS terminals and peripherals
ARX Payment Services has a POS device to fit your business. Accept almost every possible payment with our vast selection of fast, secure and compact competitively-priced POS terminals, including those that feature micro-browser technology which allows for:
No more updating the physical terminal for any modifications to functionality. Support for both dial-up and Ethernet connection.
EMV Smart Terminals
- Batch settlement and reporting.
- Balance inquiry and partial approvals.
- Ethernet and USB communication.
- Quiet, fast thermal printer.
- Integrated PIN pad and fast modem.
Mobile Checkout POS
- Securely process sales from any location.
- Works with iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Monitor voids, price overrides, and discounts.
- Sales reporting and analysis.
- Track and manage inventory.
- Backed by PCI compliant gateway.
"Brian was able to put us on the right pricing model to save my company thousands of dollars on our merchant fees. I have referred him to several companies and they have all had good experiences as well." - David Goggin, President of DBG Promotions